Our Safety Protocols
See how we're protecting your oral and overall health.
Here’s What You Can Expect
- Please don’t bring anyone with you to the appointment. Guests will be asked to wait outside the office (exceptions will be made for dependents).
- Patient forms are available online to limit contact.
- Clinical staff wears personal protective equipment (PPE).
- We’re adding more frequent disinfecting cycles.
- After every patient, we thoroughly disinfect the exam room, door handles, surfaces, etc.
- All staff is trained and continually updated on office protocols.
- Our waiting room no longer offers magazines, children’s toys, and so forth since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Hours of operation remain the same.
We’re Here for You
We want you to feel confident in knowing we’re committed to maintaining a safe environment. We’re implementing extra precautions above the standard recommendation to ensure this.
Our office has always followed the highest infection control standards and will continue to monitor the guidelines set forth by CDC, ADA, and OSHA. Their guidelines are instrumental in keeping you safe as well as preventing the spread of any infection.
If you have any questions or concerns, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
Ready to visit us? Schedule an appointment today!